Tuesday 9 September 2014

Just Playin'








Another bargain outfit for you all today. This gorgeous little playsuit was a tiny £9 from the Topshop sale. The photos don't really do it justice which is a shame as you can't really see the faint leopard print detailing which makes it feel more expensive and dressy. I kept this outfit quite simple by just pairing it with a pair of shoe boots that I picked up in the New Look sale last year. 

So I only have 5 days left until I go to uni and I still haven't started packing up my clothes and shoes! I literally have no idea where to start or what to take with me. I want to take it all but I just know I'm not going to have enough room so I really need to start getting organised! I'm excited about going to uni but obviously part of me is quite nervous so if any of you have any tips for me I'd love to hear them!

Until next time
Gemma 

No comments:

Post a Comment