Saturday 5 July 2014

Paperchase








Hello everyone! Now as you're reading this I will be in sunny Spain, hopefully catching a good tan!
Today's post is about a couple of bits I picked up in the Paperchase sale. I LOVE Paperchase! They just sell the most beautiful stationary, and I love stationary. Pretty notepads, pens, pencils, everything! 
The first thing I found was a gorgeous, bright document wallet, however I've decided I'm going to use it as a clutch bag as it's just such a good quality and I personally think it will look so good with a plain outfit. I just love the fun, colourful parrot print and I think it's too good to keep hidden away! Also at £5.60 I just couldn't leave it!
The second thing I picked up was a little Style and Fashion journal, which I think is going to be really useful. It includes lots of tips for being a smart shopper and has a shopping record where you can keep track of what you have brought and how much you've spent (scary I know!) Also there is an outfit record where you can keep track of what you've worn which will be useful for blogging. I think I will get a lot of use out of this little book and again it was a bargain at only £2.40. 
Have you found any good bargains lately?
Until next time 
Gemma 

No comments:

Post a Comment