Wednesday 2 July 2014

Hand Luggage




Hello everyone! I hope you're all well and are having a good week! 
Today I've been doing my last little bit of packing for my holiday tomorrow! I'm going to Spain for two weeks with three close friends and it's fair to say we are all extremely excited! It will be my first 'hot holiday' and the first time I've flown, which I'm a little bit nervous about. 
I've also been busy today getting some scheduled blog posts ready for when I'm away as two weeks with no posts is quite a long time, so keep checking for some new posts. 
Now on to today's post. These are a few of the essential things that will be in my hand luggage. I've actually surprised myself with the amount I'm taking away with me as there's a lot less than I was expecting. I suppose that's a good thing though as it means I can do some shopping there. In my hand luggage I've got a book, which I have just stared and already I don't want to put it down, so I would really recommend it if you're in to reading. Also I've got the basic handbag items, phone, purse, headphones, sunglasses, a scrunchie and a hairbrush. Along with my passport, travel documents and boiled sweets for the plane. 
If anyone has any advice or tips for first time flyers please let me know! 
Adios
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment