Monday 30 June 2014

The Watch Edit


Watch - Southern Collective Clothing





For a while now I've been talking about getting a watch, however I wasn't exactly sure what sort of style I wanted. I like to have things that you don't see everyone else wearing and although I wanted a unique watch, I had no idea where to look for one.
Then, Southern Collective Clothing appeared like my watch fairy godmother and I was very kindly sent my perfect watch! The atlas face gives it the unique feel I was looking for and the gorgeous white leather strap just looks amazing. It's quite a simplistic looking watch, however at the same time it's eye catching and in the few hours I've had it on I've had lots of compliments on it, so I would definitely recommend that you pay their website a visit and check out their other products!
Until next time 
Gemma 
  Find me on Instagram/Twitter/Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment