Thursday 19 June 2014

All White With A Hint Of Prom

Jacket, Shoes, T-Shirt - Primark
Jeans - New Look
Bag - Dorothy Perkins (similar here)




There's just something really satisfying about wearing an all white outfit. I think it just looks so clean and summery. These are actually the first pair of white jeans I've ever owned and it took me a while to find a pair I felt comfortable in and that weren't too see through. Usually I go for super skinny jeans however the super skinny white jeans were really unflattering so I went for the New Look skinny jeans.
I paired it with my bargain white biker jacket and jelly shoes from Primark and my £10 sale bag from Dorothy Perkins.
Whilst I'm here I thought I'd share a few photos of my brother and sisters prom which was last night. They both looked amazing and I can't believe how grown up they look! Watching them get ready made me want to go back to my Year 11 prom! 
Until next time
Gemma
Oliver - Suit, Shoes - Next
Amy - Dress - Debenhams 


Jumper - Primark
Skirt, Sandals - New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment