Tuesday 24 June 2014

The Scarf Edit

My name is Gemma and I'm addicted to scarves. 
There we go I admitted it! The first step of recovery is done! 
Now anyone who knows me will know that I LOVE scarves, they just have the ability to transform an outfit from plain to exciting. 
Today I'm going to share a small selection from my summer scarf collection (a couple are my mums) so this post may be a bit photo heavy (sorry!)
I well over 50 scarves and it's been a while since I organised and counted them as it's not a 5 minute job! I'm not sure what it was that initially got me into scarves however I seem to buy one from nearly everywhere I go and presents from me tend to come in the form of a scarf! A lot of my scarves have come from markets, shows and independent shops as I love having things that not everyone else has, although I am a sucker for a £4 Primark scarf. 
So as I said here are a few of my summer scarves and when the weather turns a bit colder I will do a winter scarf post as I have recently picked up a few winter scarves in the sales that are on at the moment! 
Until next time 
Gemma 
P.S. Please feel free to leave comments on my posts, give me a follow on Bloglovin and spread the word about my blog! Thanks!

















No comments:

Post a Comment