Wednesday 18 June 2014

Bag A Bargain...NOW!

Now, if you're anything like me you spend your winter longing for sunshine and hot weather, and when summer arrives you don't spear winter a second thought. Well unless it's because you've found some amazing winter coats in the sales and you just can't leave them, right?! 
The sales are beginning as you read this and now is the time to bear winter in mind and bag your winter coat for a fraction of what you would normally pay. 
Last week i bagged my bargain of the YEAR! Last winter I had my eye on Warehouse's Five Way Biker Coat, however the £140 price tag was not something I could justify, so when I spotted it in the sales for a tiny £25 (yes you read that right £25) + 10% student discount making it £22.50, for essentially 5 jackets, I just couldn't leave it! 
Here is the amazing Five Way Biker Coat and some of my other bargain coats that I've picked up ready for the cold winter months. 
Have you found any amazing bargains recently?
Happy Sales Shopping! 
Until next time 
Gemma
(P.S. sorry about the photo heavy post)
Style 1

Style 2 (bottom zipped off)

Style 3 (fur removed + bottom zipped off)

Style 4 (fur gilet)

Style 5 (fur removed + bottom zipped on)
£22.50 for a coat worth £140?! 

New Look Blazer - £39.99 £12



H&M Suede Biker Jacket -  £39.99 £10



New Look Boyfriend Coat - was around £50
I paid around £20



Warehouse Bomber Jacket -  £70 £10.80

Rest of outfit
Top and Jeans - Primark, Shoes - Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment