Monday 23 June 2014

Closet


Good evening, I hope you all had a lovely relaxing weekend and didn't suffer with the Monday morning blues too much this morning!
My weekend was spent working and celebrating my brother and sisters birthday (which is today, so Happy 16th Birthday twins!)  
Today's post is about the London based clothing brand Closet , which I have only very recently discovered myself. If, like many others your summer is full of dressy events, or if, like me, you just fancy treating yourself to something new I would really recommend that you head over to Closet. I could so easily spend a fortune on there, however I am currently trying to be good and limit myself! Here's a little preview of some of their gorgeous summer pieces perfect for any occasion (my personal favourite being the jumpsuit).
So what are you waiting for? Head over to http://www.closetclothing.co.uk/ and if you still need persuading they currently have a Summer sale on! 
Until next time
Gemma 




No comments:

Post a Comment