Sunday 29 June 2014

Casual Sundays

Jumper/Mom Jeans/Sunglasses - New Look
Bag - Topshop
Pumas - Office







I feel like over the past couple of days I've abandoned my blog, and on Thursday I'm going to Spain for 2 weeks so I definitely will feel like I've abandoned it! 
Today's post is casual outfit which has all been purchased in the sales at some point in time. I do have some recent sale finds to put up but I need to get pictures of them first, so it shouldn't be too long until it's up. Anyway back to the outfit. The bag is a recent sale buy from Topshop, it should have been around £30 and I got it for £10, which I was rather pleased with as it's such a good quality bag and I've had lots of compliments on it already. My pumas were £22.50 in the Office sale and my Mom jeans and jumper were sale finds in New Look. 
Have a good week, and I'd love to hear about your sale finds!
Until next time
Gemma 

No comments:

Post a Comment