Sunday 10 August 2014

Holding On To Summer

Jumpsuit/Heels/Cuff - New Look
Bag - Spain





Well if the weather outside your window this morning is anything like mine you will realise that these photos were not taken today, which is a shame really as I'm going to a BBQ later and I was hoping to wear this.
I'm loving prints at the moment and this jumpsuit is another really easy to wear piece as it's all there; all you need to sort out is the shoes and the accessories. 
I kept this outfit quite simple by pairing it with my trusty nude heels, a tan clutch bag and a gold cuff.
I'm not sure what I'm going to wear to the BBQ now, I hate planning outfits for rainy days, especially when it's still quite warm outside, it always throws me off. 
Anyway have a lovely Sunday!
Until next time
Gemma

P.S. Check out Topshop's sale, more items have been added!!

1 comment:

  1. The weather here in the Netherlands has also been so rainy and grey, bleh! But I absolutely love your jumpsuit, such a cute print!


    ♥ http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete