Sunday 17 August 2014

Kimono

Palm Print/Trousers/Blue and Pink/Miss Selfridge Kimono/Trousers/Bright Colours/Black Floral
I AM IN LOVE!
I am in love with that middle kimono and trouser matching set from Miss Selfridge! As soon as I clapped eyes on the kimono I instantly wanted it, then up popped the matching trousers on the side of the screen and I was almost speechless! I can't describe how much I love the print and the colours just scream autumn dressing to me. 
For a while now I've been on the hunt for the perfect kimono and although I'm pretty sure I've found my perfect one I thought I'd share a few more gorgeous ones that caught my eye.
The brightly coloured one in the top right of the picture is one that I saw on Instagram first and its from Shop Popular Culture. The colours are just divine and it just looks so luxurious, it's also been added to my 'To Buy' list as i think it would look amazing with an all black outfit.
All the other pieces in the photo are from Topshop. I know the trousers in the bottom left aren't a kimono but I just love them and the print fits in with the theme of the post.
What do you think of kimonos? 
Until next time
Gemma 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment