Wednesday 13 August 2014

River Island Loving

Bomber Jacket/Pencil Skirt/Printed Trousers/Bag/Checked Jacket/Dress/Metallic Coat/Top/Jeans 
Morning all! 
After browsing the New In section on River Island this morning, and seeing some gorgeous pieces coming in for A/W14, I decided to put together a little post of a few of my favourites.
I instantly fell in love with the matching green checked bomber jacket/pencil skirt set. It's the perfect autumn evening out outfit, teamed with a crop top and heels, OR it can be dressed down with skater shoes and a knitted jumper for a day out. 
The bag is currently sitting in my basket waiting patiently to be purchased, however I'm trying to be good at the moment and not buy too much (not sure how long it will last though)!
The four items on the right of the picture are together as I think they would make an easy to wear autumn daytime outfit. I love the style of metallic coat and brogues are such a versatile shoe, I'll definitely be investing in a pair this winter.
The printed trousers, checked jacket and purple silk dress also all caught my eye, as all of them would add a splash of colour to a dull winters day. The dress would be great on a night out but I would also team it with thick tights and a chunky heeled boot for during the day. 
If you're starting to plan your A/W14 wardrobe I would recommend taking a look at River Island'd New Season section as they have some amazing pieces coming in.

Tomorrow is A-Level results day and it's safe to say that my nerves are at an all time high! Good luck to any readers who are getting their results tomorrow, I hope you all get the grades you want/need!
Until next time 
Gemma
P.S. I'm off to Devon tomorrow after results so keep your eyes peeled for some scheduled posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment