Friday 15 August 2014

Jump To It

Jumpsuit - River Island
Skater Shoes - Primark




So by the time this post is published I will be in Devon and I will know what my results are! (such a scary thought) 
I recently got this jumpsuit in the River Island sale for £20 and it's another really easy to wear piece. I was looking for a more relaxed jumpsuit that I could just throw on with these amazing Primark skater shoes or that I could dress up for a night out. And this jumpsuit ticks all those boxes.
I am sooooooo pleased with my Primark shoes and I'm not ashamed to say that I do have a pair in all 3 colours because they are just such good value for money and they are ridiculously comfortable. I've had a lot of comments on them with people asking me if they were from Topshop or River Island. It's safe to say I shocked them when I told them they were £7 in Primark. 
So there we have another easy to wear bargain outfit!
Until next time
Gemma 

2 comments:

  1. Dear one your blogs are the true spirit of knowledge and skills. I congratulate you for your popularity on the intrnet for superb quality of blogs. Keep it up I promise to come again to read out the blogs to make myself well aware of the facts that ar going on around the world.
    leather wholesale shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The world appreciates the writings that include the knowledge and information about everyday science. I like your style and promise to come again and again to increase my skills and knowledge.
    branded clothing wholesale uk "

    ReplyDelete