Sunday 3 August 2014

Holiday Vibes





Duster Coat - New Look
Shorts - Spain
Jellies/Top/Necklace - Primark
Watch - Southern Collective
Charm Bracelet - Thomas Sabo

 Hope you're all having a relaxing Sunday! Today I've been busy putting together outfits for upcoming posts and decided that because the weather is good today I would kick things off with a bright OOTD. 
I love how cute these little pom pom shorts are and each time I wear them it reminds me of being in Spain. I got them from one of the markets I went to whilst in Spain and paid 5 euros for them, which makes them a total bargain! 
I paired them with my amazing lime duster coat from New Look, which is a perfect cover up on an evening and brightens up any outfit, and my Primark jellies to add to the summery theme of the outfit. 
Have a good week.
Until next time 
Gemma



No comments:

Post a Comment